Some people have a hard time understanding what Hamster Angry is. Hamsters are known for their anger, they are not just cute little fluffy things they are actually quite mean. Let’s continue reading to know more about hamster angry.
No talk me I’m angry hamster !
How to tell if a hamster is angry.
It can be difficult to tell if a hamster is angry. They don’t show anger in the same way that humans do. But, there are some ways to tell if your hamster is angry. Here are some,
- If they are running around in their cage, this could be indicative of frustration or anger.
- The hamster’s whiskers will move and it will make a sound like chattering teeth.
- Hamster might show anger is through their facial expressions. They might have their mouth open wide and they may have the fur on their face sticking out in different directions.
- If you are holding the hamster, and it starts to shake or try to bite you, then that is a sign that it is feeling angry.
- They might also be biting at you more often than usual.
- They will make a loud noise and their fur may stand up on end.
- Observing their eyes.
If the eyes are wide open and the irises are black, this can be an indication that the hamster may be feeling hostile or annoyed.
- They may stop moving around or they may start scratching themselves more than usual.
- The hamster will turn its head away from you.
- Hamster may bite the bars as a way to show its anger, frustration, or boredom.
This is a very common behavior in hamsters. Hamsters are very active animals, so they need a lot of stimulation in order to stay happy and healthy.
- Sleeping more than usual.
- Not eating and losing weight for no reason.
In addition to these cues, there are other ways to tell if your hamster is angry. If your hamster does not want to be handled or petted, then it may be an indication that the hamster is angry.
If you see your hamster making these gestures, then it is likely that they are angry.
Some of the most common triggers for a hamster’s anger are.
- Being touched without permission.
- Being picked up by the tail.
- Being held too tightly or for too long.
- Having their cage moved without warning.
How to make a hamster calm down.
Let’s figure out how to tame an aggressive hamster !
There are many ways to calm down a hamster, here are some,
- The most important thing is to have patience and time. The more time you spend with your hamster, the more it will get used to you and will eventually calm down on its own.
- Allow him to get used to you by touching him gently, but don’t try to pick him up. Gently stroke his back and talk softly to him.
- Provide the hamster with enough space to explore its surroundings;
- It’s important to make sure that the cage is big enough for the hamster to run around and explore.
- You should start by getting them out of their cage. This will give them an opportunity to explore and get some exercise.
- Giving them a safe space that they can call their own. You can do this by adding more tubes or tunnels to their cage so they have places to explore.
- A hamster can be calmed down by giving it a toy to play with activities. This will keep them busy and entertained, which in turn will make them more calm.
e.g. If the hamster has a wheel, they will be able to run on the wheel and get their energy out.
- Socialize it with other hamsters.
Hamsters are very social animals and need the company of other hamsters or at least another animal.
- Give the hamster plenty of fresh food and water.
You could also put some hay in the cage so that they have something to chew on and play with.
- If the hamster is outside of their cage, then it might be because they feel threatened by the presence of people in their home.
- Leave the room for fifteen minutes or so without making any noise.
- You can try playing soothing music or turning on a fan so that the sound will keep them occupied and distracted.
Note : In order to make a hamster calm down, you should first find out what is bothering them. Then, you’ll have to decide which solution is the most effective to tame your hamster from the above solutions.
Hamster Calming Spray.
There are a lot of products in the market that are marketed as “hamster calming spray” but what does it really do?
The calming spray is a product that is used to calm down pet hamsters. The spray has a pleasant smell and it will help your pet hamster feel better. The spray is fragrant ,made of natural ingredients and doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals, which are safe for use around hamsters.
This product can be used in various ways, such as spraying it on the floor and in the cage to help keep your pet calm.
But the recommended way it works is that you take the product and spray it on your hands or cloth and then pet your hamster to calm them down. This is because they enjoy being petted and the scent from your hands or cloth will help calm them down.
This product is currently available on Amazon and eBay, with a price tag of $10-$15 for a bottle.
It is a common misconception that hamsters are always happy. This is not true. Hamsters can get angry and have mood swings just like humans do. The hamster seems to be upset about something and he will let you know.
Hamsters can be difficult to read because they don’t have a lot of facial expressions or vocalizations. However, there are some ways that you can tell if your hamster is angry.
Hello, my name is James and I’ve been caring for tiny pets for over 14 years with a passion. I enjoy passing on my expertise to other individuals in order for them to have the same amount of enjoyment as I do.