This is a question that was posted to TikTok. The post had the title, “Pls tell me how ya’ll hamsters died cuz these bitches die from anything”.
The objective of this post was to find out funny ways hamsters died. In response, many people have posted funny ways that hamsters died. Here are some it,
I know we’re not supposed to laugh, but it’s hard to resist laughing at some of their reactions.
Mine disappeared for months then came out from behind the fridge missing hair, looked up at me and just died on the spot
Jumped off the dresser into a fan😛
Mine got out, chewed up some wires behind our T.V, and got shocked to death. He was fried when we found him. I’ve been traumatized since that day.
he just started running so fast that he died
i poked my aunts hamster with a capri sun straw when i was 5 and it had a stroke and died🤨
I was riding my bike then it fell out of my pocket and my back wheel ran it over 💀
im reading stuff like”My hamster’s lung’s explode” with such a relaxing and cute song ✋🏼💀
One of my books fell on him
When I was 5 I tried cleaning his cage with a vacuum and he got sucked into it
my dad fed it too many doritos 😭 then it died on canada day i’ll forever love my patriotic baby 🇨🇦🇨🇦🤩😔
Exploded after eating a carrot.
My mom thought it had a tic and picked his pp off
my dad sneezed so loud that it had a heart attack
Dog devoured it like it was damn peanut butter
basically when I was drunk I threw it out the window and said pickachiu I chose you-
I put a mirror in his cage and he looked at it and died 😐
I threw a pokeball at it thinking he was a Pokémon😭😭😭
MY dad sneezed, my hamster had a panic attack and died 😭💅🤦♂️
Not my hamster but someone I know put there hamster in the microwave and it exploded 😳
Um he was chilling on a shovel and my friend stepped on the other end of it and it flee
my dad eat them cus he say is healthy for grown man
I ate mine
mine eats the rock inside the lmao
my brother was playing video games and accidently dropped the controller on him
I got hungry
My lil brother just randomly started to throw the hamster everywhere and even behind the TV which made the poor little hamster die
They bite me
my friend put hers in a sock and squished it
Well so my friends hamster bit my finger so instinctively i pulled my hand out of the cage and it held on and flew off the balcony 😁
mine was running on its wheel and just died
it ate my eraser when i was in 1st grade doing my math homework 😕
mine ate nearly a whole t-shirt and his digestive system couldn’t handle it 😌
We gave mine to my little cousin and he raced them on the treadmill at 7.0 speed😃
Mine exploded in a microwave cus I was trying to heat him up after he fell in cold water 😂😂💀💀
The “proud mom” of two Russian dwarves witnessed this harrowing scene straight out of The Hamster Dead: “As I sat on my bed, I noticed one of them messing around busily with one of the toilet paper rolls I usually give them for play, so I popped the cage door open and moved the roll – there she was, my beloved Kiwi (the girl) not more than half of what she ever was, down to nearly nothing than bones. The male ate her.”
Hello, my name is James and I’ve been caring for tiny pets for over 14 years with a passion. I enjoy passing on my expertise to other individuals in order for them to have the same amount of enjoyment as I do.